Integrate Affinity with Eventbrite by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your Affinity CSM and asking them to unlock this integration for your account. As always, you must be on the Premium or Enterprise Tiers and be an account admin (see Affinity Native Integrations).
- Once you've done the above, click your Personal Avatar on the top-right corner of your screen, then click Affinity Settings.
- Click on the Integrations tab, then click on Eventbrite.
- Jump to the relevant Eventbrite integration to learn more:
Eventbrite Invitee Actions to Affinity Persons
For all Eventbrite RSVP's and Attendees, Affinity will create global fields to sync and track them accordingly.
- Within the Eventbrite Invitee Actions to Affinity Persons integration, click Select.
- Click Configure new solution.
- Authenticate your Eventbrite account, then select the Eventbrite Organization from the dropdown list.
- Click Finish and you're all set!
- You should now see two global fields created in your Affinity people lists (i.e. All People directory and all other manually created people lists) - these global fields will indicate which events people RSVP'd to and/or attended. Please note that this is not retroactive and will only apply to events moving forward.
- You can now filter by these fields to easily view all RSVP’s and Attendees in Affinity!