With Affinity Pathfinder, you can now tap into your Affinity network (see Getting started with Affinity Alliances) on Linkedin, as well as any website you visit.
- Download the Affinity Pathfinder Chrome Extension here.
- How to use Affinity Pathfinder on Linkedin
- How to use Affinity Pathfinder on any website
How to use Affinity Pathfinder on Linkedin
- View your connections to people on their Linked in profile page.
- Click the Intro Path button to see the sidebar appear. This button will only appear if you or your allies know this individual.
- Add people to your people-type lists.
- Ask any connection for a warm intro to this individual.
- Hover over the colored bar icons to see the relationship strengths.
- Go back to your Alliances Dashboard or log out.
- View your connections to organizations on Linkedin.
- Click the Intro Path button on an organization's profile page as well. This button will only appear if you or your allies know individuals at this organization.
- Add organizations to your organization-type lists.
- Conduct a people search on Linkedin. This button will only appear if you or your allies know this individual.
How to use Affinity Pathfinder on any website
- Type in any website, then click the Pathfinder icon on the right side of your screen.
If the website has links to other organization websites, they will surface accordingly. Feel free to click into each organization to see who you know and who your allies know.
- Click on a person that you or your allies know at this organization. Hover over the relationship strength icon to see the score.
- Quickly add a company to a list or set a reminder about this organization.
- Ask your allies for warm introductions to these individuals by sending emails or by viewing their Linkedin profiles.