Removing a user from your team's Affinity account will do the following:
- Stop their email/calendar data from syncing moving forward
- Remove user's historical email/calendar data for all email accounts they have synced with
- Revoke user's login access to their team's Affinity account
NOTE: If you'd like to keep the user's historical email/calendar data, then you can simply deactivate them (see How to deactivate/reactivate users on Affinity).
Here are the things that will not be deleted as a result of removing the user:
- Notes that the user originally created
- Manually logged phone calls/meetings that the user originally created
- Contacts that were auto-created as a result of the user syncing in their email/calendar data
How do I remove a user?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the full name and email address(es) of the user that you are requesting to completely remove.