We are excited to announce that we now provide native integrations! Integrate Affinity with the following services:
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft Teams
- Pitchbook (see Integrating Affinity with PitchBook Data)
- ...and more on their way!
NOTE: Only Affinity subscriptions with API access (Professional or Enterprise plans) can natively integrate with Affinity. If you are on the Basic plan, feel free to reach out to Affinity Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating your interest in upgrading to Professional or Enterprise.
How much will it cost?
We are currently beta-testing native integrations for free. However, these native integrations will incur an additional cost once they go out of beta.
Should you choose to continue using the native integrations once they go out of beta, feel free to contact your Affinity CSM or Affinity Solutions (email@example.com), and we'd be happy to continue the conversation accordingly.
How do I get started?
If you are interested in getting set up, feel free to reach out to your Affinity CSM (if your team has a dedicated CSM) or to Affinity Solutions (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please send your respective emails with the following questions answered:
- How are you leveraging [input name of service] today?
- How do you envision this integration working?
- Are there any other native integrations you would like to see in Affinity in the near future?
Where to find the Integrations tab
Once you speak with your Affinity CSM or with Affinity Support, you can start setting up your integrations by doing the following:
- Click the Menu icon on the top-left corner.
- Click Settings on the bottom-left corner.
- Click the Integrations tab.