Automate even more workflows now by integrating Affinity with the following services:
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft Teams
Only Affinity subscriptions on the Premium and Enterprise Tiers can natively integrate with Affinity:
- Premium Tier: Access to 3 native integrations and Affinity Analytics
- Enterprise Tier: Access to 5 native integrations, Affinity Analytics, and Enterprise Permissions.
- If you are on the Professional Tier, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest in upgrading to Premium or Enterprise.
How do I get started? (Admins only)
If you are an admin for your Affinity account (see How to find your role at the account level) and are interested in setting up integrations, please reach out to your Affinity point of contact or email@example.com with the following questions answered:
- How are you leveraging [input name of service] today?
- How do you envision this integration working?
- Are there any other native integrations you would like to see in Affinity in the near future?
Where to find the Integrations tab (Admins only)
After speaking with your Affinity representative or firstname.lastname@example.org, you can start setting up your integrations:
- Click Settings on the left-side of your screen.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- Scroll all the way up this article and click on the relevant integration (i.e. Eventbrite, Slack, Typeform, etc.).