With Affinity for Teams, you can now create teams and silo your lists/communications data to your immediate team members only, while still sharing your relationship strengths and networks across different teams within your organization.
NOTE: This is only available to customers on the Enterprise plan. If you are on the Basic or Professional plan, feel free to reach out to Affinity Support (email@example.com) or your Affinity CSM.
What can my immediate team see? What can everyone see?
|Product Area||Team Only||Everyone|
|Your synced email/calendar data||X|
|Lists (Global, Team-specific*, and Private)||X*||X|
|Your manually logged meetings/phone calls||X|
|All People/Organizations Directories||X|
Who can set the privacy settings and invite members to specific teams?
Only the Enterprise Admin of the account will be able to set the privacy settings for each user and invite members to specific teams. To become an Enterprise Admin or make someone else an Enterprise Admin, please reach out to Affinity Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your Affinity CSM.
What else can the Enterprise Admin do?
- As Enterprise Admin, click into Settings > Team management.
- Click into a specific team (i.e. Ventures Team) or click All Members.
- In a specific team, you can do the following:
A. Add a member to a specific team.
B. Change a user's privacy settings or remove a user from a specific team.
- In the All Members tab, you can do the following:
A. Invite a new team member to join your organization's Affinity deployment.
B. Change the user type/permission of other users.
C. Deactivate a team member who is no longer using Affinity.
D. Resend an invite to a team member who has yet to login and sync their data.
- The Enterprise Admin will be able to access all lists (Global, Team, and Private).
- The Enterprise Admin will be able to change list permissions within all lists.
1. Global - Share the list with your entire company (all teams).
2. Team - Share this list with a specific team (one team).
3. Private - Only the list owner and Enterprise Admin will have access to private lists.
NOTE: Exceptions for specific users will apply whether or not they are part of the Team (if it is shared with a specific team) or if the list is Private. Not only do these specific users have access regardless of the level of list sharing, but they can also have Standard or Admin list-level permissions, whereas everyone else is Basic by default (see List Level Permissions).
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com as we continue to improve the Affinity for Teams experience!