With Affinity Pathfinder, you can now tap into your network (see Getting started with Affinity Alliances) on any website you visit, and even surface your Affinity connections on LinkedIn.
- First, download the Affinity Pathfinder Chrome Extension
- Then, check out How to use Affinity Pathfinder on any website
- Also check out How to use Affinity Pathfinder on Linkedin
Note: Since Affinity Pathfinder also gives you access to Affinity-related actions directly within your Gmail account, feel free to remove the Affinity Gmail Chrome Extension if you have it downloaded it as well.
How to use Affinity Pathfinder on any website
- Type in any website, then click the Pathfinder icon on the right side of your screen.
- Here are the actions you can take:
- Click on a person that you or your allies know at this organization.
- Hover over the colored bars to see the relationship strength between you/your allies and these individuals.
- Add this organization to an organization list in your Affinity account.
- Ask your allies for warm introductions to these individuals.
Note: Affinity Pathfinder does not allow you to add to opportunity lists.
How to use Affinity Pathfinder on Linkedin
- View your connections to people on their Linked in profile page.
- Click the Intro Path button to see the sidebar appear. This button will only appear if you or your allies know this individual.
- Add people to your people-type lists.
- Ask any connection for a warm intro to this individual.
- Hover over the colored bar icons to see the relationship strengths.
- Go back to your Alliances Dashboard or log out.
- View your connections to organizations on Linkedin.
- Click the Intro Path button on an organization's profile page as well. This button will only appear if you or your allies know individuals at this organization.
- Add organizations to your organization-type lists.
- Conduct a people search on Linkedin. This button will only appear if you or your allies know this individual.