Have you noticed that some of your interactions with external contacts don't seem to be surfacing as expected? One reason may be that your email account is disabled from syncing your data into Affinity.
How to tell if you're disabled syncing
- Click the Menu icon, then click Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- You will see a description below your email address stating that you have been disabled syncing:
- To reenable the sync, click Log Out.
- Log back in using the same credential.
- You should see the description now disappear
Note: Depending on how long you have been disabled syncing, it can take a few hours to several hours for your interactions to sync and surface accordingly. If you still do not see your interactions appear, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help.