If you just had a call or meeting with someone and would like to log it in Affinity, you can manually log calls and meetings by doing the following:
- Click into the contact's profile page
- Choose either Log a meeting or Log a call
- If it is an organization-type contact, make sure at least one person associated with the organization is included in the logged meeting/call.
- Type in any relevant notes, then click Save.
- These notes will show up in your Activity Timeline and in the Notes tab on the right sidebar of the contact's profile page. They will also be taken into account for the Last Meeting and Last Contact columns within each list that they're on.