For phone calls and meetings that weren't synced through your email/calendar data, you can manually log them on any contact's profile page.
- First, go to the contact's profile page.
- Then, choose either Log a meeting or Log a call.
- If it is an organization-type contact, there must be at least one person (outside of your team and associated with that organization) included in the logged meeting/call.
- Type in any relevant notes, then click Save.
- These notes will show up in your Activity Timeline and in the Notes tab on the right sidebar of the contact's profile page. They will also be taken into account for the Last Meeting and Last Contact columns within each list that they're on.