If you just had a call or meeting with someone and would like to log it in Affinity, you can manually log calls and meetings by doing the following:
- Click into the contact's profile page
- Choose either Log a meeting or Log a call
- If it is an organization-type contact, make sure at least one person associated with the organization is included in the logged meeting/call.
- Type in any relevant notes, then click Save.
- These notes will show up in your Activity Timeline and in the Notes tab on the right sidebar of the contact's profile page.