Regarded as one of the top sources for public and private equity market data, PitchBook is now available for integration for Affinity customers!
Below are the following PitchBook data fields that users can expect to see on Affinity when successfully integrated:
- Company/Investor Description
- Company/Investor Pitchbook URL
- Last Funding Amount (USD)
- Last Funding Date
- Last Funding Type
- Last Financing (Post-Money) Valuation (USD)
- Total Funding Amount (USD)
- Number of Employees
- Companies Invested in VC
- Companies Invested in PE
- AUM (Investors)
Who can integrate Affinity with PitchBook Data?
You must have paid subscriptions for both Affinity and PitchBook in order to be able to purchase PitchBook credits and integrate your Affinity lists with PitchBook data.
- If you are not a paying PitchBook customer, then you can request for a one-time 14-day free trial for your entire team at email@example.com to see your Affinity lists integrated with PitchBook data.
- If you are a paying PitchBook customer then you can reach out to your PitchBook representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about integrating with Affinity and the number of credits you'd like to purchase.
What are PitchBook credits?
- You will determine how many companies in your Affinity lists are enriched with PitchBook data by purchasing PitchBook credits (1 credit enriches 1 company). PitchBook credits will be reusable/recyclable (unenriching 1 company will replenish 1 credit that can be used to enrich a new company).
How much does it cost?
|Number of Credits (Companies to Sync)||Cost Per Year|
|Block of 1000 credits||$3,000|
|Block of 5000 credits||$12,500|
|Block of 10,000 credits||$22,500|
- All pricing and billing will be handled by PitchBook, so feel free to reach out to your PitchBook representative or email email@example.com.
Once you have purchased the Pitchbook credits, feel free to go to Settings > Integrations to start syncing either "all organizations" or "specific lists of organizations".