Regarded as one of the top sources for public and private equity market data, Pitchbook Data is available for integration with Affinity. The ability to purchase Pitchbook credits are only available to our Affinity customers on the Premium or Enterprise tiers, and also have an existing Pitchbook subscription.
- Which Pitchbook fields are supported in Affinity?
- How often is Pitchbook Data updated in Affinity?
- Who can integrate Affinity with Pitchbook Data?
- What are Pitchbook credits? Are they reusable/recyclable?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I get set up?
Which Pitchbook fields are supported in Affinity?
Below are the following Pitchbook columns that users can expect to see in Affinity when successfully integrated:
- AUM (USD Millions)
- Investment Stage
- Pitchbook URL
- Financing Status
- Last Funding Date
- Last Funding Amount (USD)
- Last Financing (Post-Money) Valuation (USD)
- Total Funding Amount (USD)
- Number of Employees
- Number of Investment Professionals
Note: Pitchbook credits can only be used to enrich organizations on the All Organizations directory or on organization-type lists. However, the Pitchbook columns will still be available on opportunity lists and surface data based on the organizations associated with each opportunity.
How often is Pitchbook Data updated in Affinity?
Pitchbook Data in Affinity will be updated on a daily basis.
Who can integrate Affinity with Pitchbook Data?
You must be an Affinity customer on the Premium or Enterprise tier, and also have an existing Pitchbook subscription in order to be able to purchase PitchBook credits for enrichment. Please note that Pitchbook handles all pricing and purchasing conversations.
- If you are not a paying Pitchbook customer, then you can request for a one-time 14-day free trial for your entire team at email@example.com to see your Affinity lists integrated with PitchBook data.
- If you are a paying Pitchbook customer, then you can reach out to your Pitchbook representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about integrating with Affinity and the number of credits you'd like to purchase.
- Once you've purchased the Pitchbook credits, please contact email@example.com to turn on the number of credits you have purchased - we will cross-reference and confirm with Pitchbook before we proceed.
What are Pitchbook credits? Are they reusable/recyclable?
- You will be able to enrich organizations with Pitchbook data by purchasing Pitchbook credits (1 credit enriches 1 organization).
- Pitchbook credits can be reused/recycled - unenriching 1 organization will replenish 1 credit that can be used to enrich another organization.
- Example: If you enriched an entire organization list with Pitchbook credits, then delete that list, those credits will be replenished for you to choose a different organization list to enrich with Pitchbook data.
How much does it cost?
|Number of Credits||Cost Per Year|
All pricing and billing will be handled by Pitchbook, so feel free to reach out to your Pitchbook representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get set up?
- Once you have reached out to email@example.com and have confirmed that Pitchbook credits have been set up for your instance, go to your Settings on the top-right corner.
- Click on the Integrations tab (available to admins only), then click on Pitchbook.
- You can start enriching all organizations from your All Organizations directory or choose specific organization lists (both private and shared lists are available for enrichment).
Note: Though you cannot directly choose to enrich an opportunity list, you can simply create an organization list titled "Pitchbook List" for the organizations that will be associated with the opportunities in your opportunity list. By doing so, the Pitchbook data for those organizations will pull into your opportunity list as well.