Regarded as one of the top sources for public and private equity market data, Pitchbook Data is available for integration with Affinity.
- Note: You must also have an existing Pitchbook subscription in order to access and set up the Pitchbook integration.
- Who can access Pitchbook's native integration in Affinity?
- Which Pitchbook fields are supported in Affinity?
- How often is Pitchbook Data updated in Affinity?
- Who can integrate Affinity with Pitchbook Data?
- What are Pitchbook credits? Are they reusable/recyclable?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I get set up?
Who can access Pitchbook's native integration in Affinity?
Legacy Subscription Tiers
2024 New Subscription Tiers
* - You must also have an existing Pitchbook subscription in order to access and set up the Pitchbook integration.
Interested in upgrading to Scale, Advanced, or Enterprise? Please reach out to your Affinity point of contact or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which Pitchbook fields are supported in Affinity?
Below are the following Pitchbook columns that users can expect to see in Affinity when successfully integrated:
- AUM (USD Millions)
- Investment Stage
- Pitchbook URL
- Financing Status
- Last Funding Date
- Last Funding Amount (USD)
- Last Financing (Post-Money) Valuation (USD)
- Total Funding Amount (USD)
- Number of Employees
- Number of Investment Professionals
Note: Pitchbook credits can only be used to enrich organizations on the All Organizations directory or on organization-type lists. However, the Pitchbook columns will still be available on opportunity lists and surface data based on the organizations associated with each opportunity.
How often is Pitchbook Data updated in Affinity?
Pitchbook Data in Affinity will be updated on a daily basis.
Who can integrate Affinity with Pitchbook Data?
You must be an Affinity customer on the Premium or Enterprise tier, and also have an existing Pitchbook subscription in order to be able to purchase PitchBook credits for enrichment. Please note that Pitchbook handles all pricing and purchasing conversations.
- If you are not a paying Pitchbook customer, then you can request for a one-time 14-day free trial for your entire team at email@example.com to see your Affinity lists integrated with PitchBook data.
- If you are a paying Pitchbook customer, then you can reach out to your Pitchbook representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about integrating with Affinity and the number of credits you'd like to purchase.
- Once you've purchased the Pitchbook credits, please contact email@example.com to turn on the number of credits you have purchased - we will cross-reference and confirm with Pitchbook before we proceed.
What are Pitchbook credits? Are they reusable/recyclable?
- You will be able to enrich organizations with Pitchbook data by purchasing Pitchbook credits (1 credit enriches 1 organization).
- Pitchbook credits can be reused/recycled - unenriching 1 organization will replenish 1 credit that can be used to enrich another organization.
- Example: If you enriched an entire organization list with Pitchbook credits, then delete that list, those credits will be replenished for you to choose a different organization list to enrich with Pitchbook data.
How much does it cost?
As of February 13, 2023, the cost per credit is based on the 3 following tiers below:
|Number of Credits
|Cost Per Credit
|1 - 5,000 credits
|5,001 - 10,000 credits
|10,001 - 15,000 credits
All pricing and billing is handled by Pitchbook and is subject to change at any time. Please reach out to your Pitchbook representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
How do I get set up?
- Once you have reached out to email@example.com and have confirmed that Pitchbook credits have been set up for your instance, click Settings on the left-side of your screen.
- Click on the Integrations tab (available to admins only), then click on Pitchbook.
- You can start enriching all organizations from your All Organizations directory or choose specific organization lists (both private and shared lists are available for enrichment).
Note: Though you cannot directly choose to enrich an opportunity list, you can simply create an organization list titled "Pitchbook List" for the organizations that will be associated with the opportunities in your opportunity list. By doing so, the Pitchbook data for those organizations will pull into your opportunity list as well.