Regarded as one of the top sources for public and private equity market data, Pitchbook is available for integration for Affinity customers!
Jump to the section most relevant to you:
- Which Pitchbook fields are supported in Affinity?
- Who can integrate Affinity with Pitchbook Data?
- What are Pitchbook credits?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I get set up?
Which Pitchbook fields are supported in Affinity?
Below are the following Pitchbook data fields that users can expect to see in Affinity when successfully integrated:
Note: Pitchbook credits can only be used on organization-type lists, not people-type or opportunity-type lists
- AUM (USD Millions)
- Investment Stage
- Pitchbook URL
- Financing Status
- Last Funding Date
- Last Funding Amount (USD)
- Last Financing (Post-Money) Valuation (USD)
- Total Funding Amount (USD)
- Number of Employees
- Number of Investment Professionals
Who can integrate Affinity with Pitchbook Data?
You must have paid subscriptions for both Affinity and Pitchbook in order to be able to purchase PitchBook credits and integrate your Affinity lists with PitchBook data.
- If you are not a paying Pitchbook customer, then you can request for a one-time 14-day free trial for your entire team at firstname.lastname@example.org to see your Affinity lists integrated with PitchBook data.
- If you are a paying Pitchbook customer, then you can reach out to your Pitchbook representative or email email@example.com to inquire about integrating with Affinity and the number of credits you'd like to purchase.
What are Pitchbook credits?
You will be able to enrich organizations with Pitchbook data by purchasing Pitchbook credits (1 credit enriches 1 organization). Pitchbook credits will be reusable/recyclable (unenriching 1 organization will replenish 1 credit that can be used to enrich another organization).
How much does it cost?
|Number of Credits||Cost Per Year|
All pricing and billing will be handled by Pitchbook, so feel free to reach out to your Pitchbook representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get set up?
- Once your Pitchbook credits have been set up for your instance, go to your Affinity Settings.
- Click on the Integrations tab (available to admins only), then click on Pitchbook.
- You can start enriching all organizations from your All Organizations directory or choose specific organization lists (both private and shared lists are available for enrichment).