How to log in via the web
- Input your Microsoft email address into the field outlined below.
- If you are not logged in yet, you will be redirected to the Outlook login page to enter your credentials.
- If you accidentally landed on the On-Premise login page, feel free to click Sign in with Office 365 instead.
Accepting user permissions
After a successful login, you will be prompted to grant Affinity access to your account. If you're a current user, these permissions are no different than the ones that we already request when you log into Affinity with your Exchange account. Here's a screenshot of the permissions:
- Why does Affinity need to "maintain access to my data"?
- This allows us to regularly access your email and calendar data and sync them with Affinity to surface insights and enrich smart columns for you.
- What does it mean when Affinity "signs you in and read[s] your profile"?
- This allows Affinity to confirm your identity and sets up your account. Microsoft provides us your name and email address.
- What does "send mail as you" mean?
- This allows you to send outbound emails directly from Affinity - recipients will see that the email is from you. We do not have access to your password and we cannot create, update, delete any emails, attachments, folders, and contacts from your account.
- Why am I seeing this new login page?
- Affinity is constantly trying to make your login experience easier, faster and more secure. We will also be able to sync your emails at a faster rate which means you'll have access to your data more quickly within Affinity.