How to log in via the web:
First, input your exchange email address into the field outlined below.
Next, if you are not yet logged in, you will be redirected to the Outlook login page where you will enter your credentials.
Permissions that we ask for:
After a successful login, you will be prompted to grant us several permissions to access your account. If you're a current user, these permissions are no different than the ones that we already request when you log into Affinity with your Exchange account. An example of that is below:
- Why does Affinity need to "maintain access to my data"?
- This allows us to regularly access your email and calendar data and sync them with Affinity to surface insights and enrich our smart columns for you.
- What does it mean when Affinity "signs you in and read[s] your profile"?
- This allows Affinity to confirm your identity and sets up your account. Microsoft provides us your name and email address.
- What does "send mail as you" mean?
- This allows you to send outbound emails directly from Affinity and recipients will see that the email is from "you". This permission only allows us to send emails on your behalf. We do not have access to your password and we cannot create, update, delete any emails, attachments, folders, and contacts from your account.
- Why am I seeing this new login page?
- Affinity is constantly trying to make your login experience easier, faster and more secure. We will also be able to sync your emails at a faster rate which means you'll have access to your data quicker within Affinity.