Feel free to check out our native integration with Slack! However, if you choose to stick with Zapier, this guide will help you set up an integration to send messages to a Slack channel based on a status change within an Affinity list. You can edit the Zapier to send a message to a private channel, or to a person instead.
In this example, we will be sending a message to a public channel.
- Let's begin by using our pre-made template.
- You'll be first asked to select your Affinity login. Once finished, please click Continue.
- Next, you'll be asked to choose a "List", and the "Field" that you want to track.
- It will then try to pull in some samples to test your Zap and you'll see the following screen. Select one of the options, and click Continue.
- Next, we'll need to perform a Slack action, with "Send Channel Message" selected, click Continue.
- Now it will ask that you select the Slack account, once you've selected the correct one, click Continue.
- Select the Channel you wish to send the message to, and fill out the message body with the template of your choice.
- Afterward, you'll be asked to test the Zap - and if it's successful, click Finish.