If you use Microsoft Exchange (On-Premise) and not Office 365, you will need to update your account to include your EWS URL. After you have located your EWS URL, please send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you get logged in.
For Windows Outlook users
- Open Outlook
- Click File on the top-left corner
- Under Account Settings, this will indicate your mail server's EWS domain.
- For example. if you see https://mail.affinity.co/owa/mail.com
Your EWS URL would be https://mail.affinity.co/ews/exchange.asmx.
For Mac outlook
- Click on "Preferences"
- Click on "Accounts"
- Click on "Advanced"
- Server URL found under Microsoft Exchange > Server.
For other mail application users
- Click Options, then click All Options
- Click Account, then click My Account
- With the Server name that is outlined in red, your custom EWS URL will look something like: https://Server name/EWS/Exchange.asmx
- In this case, the custom EWS URL would be: https://affinity.outlook.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx