Now that you've signed in and started syncing your email/calendar data, we'll guide you through your Affinity Home Page.
You can also scroll below for an article overview.
1. Top Navigation Bar
From left-to-right, here's what you can quickly access via the top navigation bar:
- Affinity Logo: Quick access to your Affinity Lists (same as clicking on the Lists tab).
- Global Search Bar: Search for people, organizations, opportunities, and lists (see Conducting searches in Affinity).
- Lists: Quick access to your Affinity Lists (same as clicking on the Affinity Logo).
- Alliances: Make allies and share networks to find warm leads and ask for introductions (see Getting started with Alliances).
- Reports: Use Basic Reporting to generate reports based on the various lists you have created. Set filters on different fields and time periods (see Getting started with Basic Reporting).
- If you want to learn more about Affinity Analytics, check out our Analytics and Reporting section.
- Plus Icon: Create reminders, lists, or new contacts (people, organizations, or opportunities).
- You cannot create an opportunity until you have created an opportunity list.
- Notification Icon: View up to 20 of your most recent notifications.
- Help Icon: Quickly access the Getting Started section of our Help Center.
- You can also send an email or live chat with Affinity Support.
- Personal Avatar: Quickly access your Settings, or sign out.
2. Your Network
Access your All Organizations and All People directories. These directories consist of your/your team members' collective networks.
3. Recent Views
Access your most recently visited saved views.
This section shows all your favorited lists that you have access to, as denoted with the Star icon.
- Click the Star icon again to unfavorite a list.
- Or, click the ellipsis (3-dotted icon) to unfavorite a list and move it to My Hidden Lists.
Access all the private/shared lists you have access to. Here are the actions you can take:
- Click on + New List to create a new list.
- Click on the Organizations, People, or Opportunities filters to quickly filter by list-type.
- Click on the sort button to the right to sort the lists by the following options:
- Recently Viewed
- Name A to Z / Name Z to A
- Created (Newest) / Created (Oldest)
- Click the star icon to favorite a list.
- Click the ellipsis (3-dotted icon) to hide a list and move it to My Hidden Lists.
With the high-level overview of the home page, we'll dive into directories - your/your team's shared network of contacts: All People and All Organizations.