Here's everything you need to know about the redesigned Affinity Dashboard.
Click the Menu icon on the top-left corner to access the Side Bar and other features below.
- A. Unanswered emails: See the emails you've sent/received that require a follow-up (Overview of Unanswered Emails).
- B. Overdue Reminders: Create/check on any reminders that you've created to make sure that you're constantly on top of your action items (Creating Reminders).
- C. Alliances: Make allies to effectively leverage your allies' networks for introductions (Getting started with Alliances).
- D. Reports: Generate reports based on the various lists you have created. Set filters on different variables and time periods (Using the reporting feature).
- E. People: This will take you to your All People directory.
- F. Organizations: This will take you to your All Organizations directory.
- G. Settings: Find all your Settings options here (Navigating your Settings).
Top Navigation Bar
- A. Affinity Logo: Quick access to your Affinity Dashboard.
- B. Global Search Bar: Search for people, organizations, opportunities, and lists.
- C. + New: Create reminders, lists, or new contacts (people, organizations, or opportunities). Note: You cannot create an opportunity until you have created an opportunity list.
- D. Ally Requests: See who sent you Ally requests, as well as suggestions on who to send Alliance invites to (Getting started with Alliances).
- E. Help: Quickly access the Getting Started section of our Help Center. You can also contact Support and see how to download our Affinity Gmail Chrome Extension and mobile app.
- F. Notifications: View up to 20 of your most recent notifications.
Access your All People and All Organizations directories. These directories consist of you/your team members' collective networks.
Access the saved views you most recently visited within their respective lists.
This section shows all your favorited lists that you have access to, as denoted with the star icon.
- Click the star icon again to unfavorite a list.
- Or, click the ellipsis (3-dotted icon) to unfavorite a list and move it to My Hidden Lists.
This sections shows all other private/shared lists you have access to. Here are the actions you can take:
- Click on + New List to create a new list.
- Click on the Organizations, People, or Opportunities filters to quickly filter by list-type.
- Click on the sort button to the right to sort the lists by the following options:
- Recently Viewed
- Name A to Z
- Name Z to A
- Created (Newest)
- Created (Oldest)
- Click the star icon to favorite a list.
- Or, click the ellipsis (3-dotted icon) to hide a list and move it to My Hidden Lists.
Click the "Help" button to quickly get answers to your questions.
- Type in keywords to find relevant articles and videos.
- Chat with us or leave us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.