Logging into Affinity for the first time? Here's everything you need to know about your Affinity Dashboard!
1. Side Bar
By clicking the Hamburger icon on the top-left corner, the Side Bar will slide out with a variety of features shown below.
- A. Unanswered emails: See what emails you've sent or received that still require a follow-up. This makes sure that you never drop the ball on a relationship (Overview of Unanswered Emails).
- B. Overdue Reminders: Create/check on any reminders that you've created. Reminders are a great way to make sure that you're constantly on top of your action items (Creating Reminders).
- C. Alliances: Make allies to effectively leverage your allies' networks for introductions. You will be able to see the relationships your allies have with prospects, as well as their relationship strengths (Getting started with Alliances).
- D. Reports: Create reports on the various lists you have created. Set filters on different variables and time periods to analyze trends and activities at the team level (Using the reporting feature)
- E. People: This will take you to your "All People" list, also known as "All people in your network".
- F. Organizations: This will take you to your "All Organizations" list, also known as "All organizations in your network".
- G. Settings: Find all your Settings options here (Navigating your Settings).
2. Top Bar
The Top Bar is the global navigation bar that allows you to quickly access your Dashboard, conduct searches, create new lists/contacts, see Ally requests, access the Help Center, and view your most recent notifications.
- A. Affinity Logo: A shortcut to your Affinity Dashboard.
- B. Global Search Bar: Search for people, organizations, opportunities, and lists.
- C. Create New: Create Reminders, Lists (pre-made or build-from-scratch), or new contacts (People, Organizations, or Opportunities). Note: You cannot create an opportunity until you have created an opportunity list.
- D. Ally Requests: See who sent you Ally requests, as well as suggestions on who you can invite (Getting started with Alliances).
- E. Help: Quickly access our Getting Started and our Help Center. You can also contact Support and see how to download our Affinity Gmail Chrome Extension and mobile app. Last but not least, "New user tips" will allow you to take user onboarding walkthroughs at your convenience.
- F. Notifications: View up to the 20 most recent notifications that have come in.
3. Contacts and Lists
- Contacts: View all your people-type contacts in your "All People" list (All people in your network), as well as all your organization-type contacts in your "All Organizations" list (All organizations in your network). If you have one or more registered team members in your Affinity team account, their contacts will also populate into these two lists.
- Lists: Create as many lists as you'd like (pre-made or build-from-scratch), and favorite the lists you use the most.
Click the "Help" button to quickly get answers to questions you have about Affinity!
- Type in keywords to find relevant articles and videos.
- Live chat with us or leave us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.