As people change jobs, roles, and organizations, they may also change which email they use primarily. Now, you can edit a contact's primary email and make updates yourself!
1. Go to the contact's profile page, click the 3-dotted icon, and then click Edit name and email.
2. Click Make Primary for the desired email address.
3. Click Save and you should see the change reflect immediately.
Here are two ways to know what a contact's primary email address is:
1. It appears first on a person's profile page.
2. It is the email displayed when the person is added to a list.