If you received a file via email or have documents you wish to share with your team, feel free to manually or automatically upload them onto Affinity.
How to manually upload files
- Click into a contact's profile page.
- Click Upload a file.
- Drag-and-drop your file or click Browse to upload your file.
- Click Files on the right side of the page to see all files that were uploaded.
- You will also see here any other attachments that are available for upload.
How to auto-upload files
- Click the Menu icon to go to your Settings
- Click the Personal privacy tab.
- Scroll down to the section Enable Auto-Upload for Files.
NOTE: Auto-uploading files is not retroactive and will only apply to your own interactions that have files attached - it will not apply to your team members' interactions. If your team members would like to auto-upload files as well, they will have to go to their own Privacy Settings and set it up themselves.
Furthermore, it does not matter what your personal privacy setting is set to. Even if you Show only email and meeting subjects or Hide all email and meeting content, you will still be able to auto-upload files on a list-by-list basis.