If you received a file via email or have documents you wish to share with your team, feel free to manually or automatically upload them onto Affinity.
How to manually upload files
- Click into a contact's profile page.
- Click Upload a file.
- Drag-and-drop your file or click Browse to upload your file.
- Click Files on the right side of the page to see all files that were uploaded.
- You will also see here any other attachments that are available for upload.
How to auto-upload files
- Click the Menu icon to go to your Settings
- Click the Personal privacy tab (what your privacy setting is set to will not matter whatsoever).
- Scroll down to the section Enable Auto-Upload for Files.
- Add the list(s) that you approve of.
NOTE: Auto-uploading files is not retroactive and will only apply to your own interactions that have files attached - it will not apply to your team members' interactions. If your team members would like to auto-upload files as well, they will have to go to their own Privacy Settings and set it up themselves.
Don't see files being scanned in the "Found in your email" section or being automatically uploaded? Check to see if these files match the section titled "Supported file types when 'Found in your email' or automatically uploaded" within this article: Supported File Types for Upload.