With board views, you can now visualize your pipeline and other categorizations in your Affinity lists.
Drag and Drop
- Click and hold on a contact to drag and drop from one category to another.
Group boards by ranked dropdown and regular dropdown fields
- By default, board views will be grouped by the default Status field that Affinity provides you with.
- Now, you can also click the Configure board icon to group by a different ranked dropdown or regular dropdown field.
Toggle between Open status options and All status options
- By default, board views grouped by the default Status field will only show status options in the Open category.
- However, you can click the Configure board icon to show all categories (i.e. Won, Lost, and On Hold).
Easily access profile pages
- Simply click on a contact to quickly access their profile page.
Sort by different fields
- You can sort by these different fields: Amount, Connections, Date Added, Owners, Time in Current Status, Last Contact, or by Alphabetical Order.
If you have any feedback/questions, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org - your thoughts and insights are highly valued as we continue to improve your Affinity experience!