If you are an admin user on your Affinity account (see Affinity User Types), you can easily access your Billing and Payment Method by going to Settings. Feel free to immediately jump to the section most relevant to you:
- Billing - Trial Accounts
- Billing - Paid Accounts
- Billing - Paid Accounts (Invoice)
- Payment Method - Credit Card
- Payment Method - Bank Account (ACH)
Billing - Trial Accounts
- Current plan and usage - Number of days left in trial and number of active seats.
Clicking Manage seats will take you to Team management.
- Amount to pay - Calculated by number of seats in use and price per seat on an annual basis
- Payment method - You can either use credit card or ACH.
Clicking Make a payment will take you to Payment methods.
Billing - Paid Accounts
Once you convert to a paid account, you will see the content change to the following below.
Billing - Paid Accounts (Invoice)
For those on invoice billing, you can click View invoices to view your billing history. If you have not paid for either an unpaid seat or your subscription's renewal, you will see the option to Generate invoice.
Once clicking View invoices, you'll be able to see all current and previous invoices.
Payment Method - Credit Card
Payment Method - Bank Account (ACH)