Reminders are a great way of making sure that no tasks are forgotten.
Here are three ways to do so:
- "+Create New" (option at the top of the page)
- People/Organization/Opportunity Profiles
- "Reminders" Column (in any list)
1. Here are the steps to create a reminder via the "+Create New" icon (on the top right corner of the page):
- Click +Create new and choose Reminder from the dropdown list.
- Choose a team member to assign as the owner of the reminder (it can be yourself as well). This will be the person receiving the reminder notification.
- Then choose who the reminder is for. This is the contact that the reminder is in regards to.
- Select the static date that the reminder should be completed by, or set a recurring reminder. Set a recurring reminder by selecting what type of touchpoint you want to track (email vs. calendar invites) and select the cadence at which you want to be alerted.
2. You can use this modal to create reminders from within a Profile. (This is how the modal appears from within an Organization's or a Person's profile):
From a Person, Organization, or Opportunity profile, you can also filter reminders by "Created by", "Assigned to", or "Type".