Reminders are a great way of making sure that no tasks are forgotten. There are three ways to create reminders:
- Plus icon (+) on the top-right corner
- On any contact's profile page
- On the Reminders column in any list
- Additional Information
Plus icon (+) on the top-right corner
Click the Plus icon (+) on the top-right corner, then click New Reminder.
On any contact's profile page
- Click the Set Reminder tab, then fill out the relevant fields.
- You can view all reminders related to that contact by clicking on the Reminders tab on the right side of your screen. You can also filter reminders by Created by, Assigned to, or Type.
On the Reminders column in any list
- Click into any list.
- Make sure the Reminders column is on display. If it isn't, click on Manage Columns and check the box for Reminders.
- Double-click on any cell below the Reminders column to see all reminders about that contact and to create a new reminder.
- Reminders added to a person's profile page will also show up on the profile pages of the organizations and opportunities the person is associated with.
- Reminders added to an organization's profile page will NOT show up on the profile pages of the people or the opportunities the organization is associated with.
- Reminders added to an opportunity's profile page will NOT show up on the profile pages of the people or the organizations the opportunity is associated with.
Want to create automatic reminders based on the default Status column in any list? Feel free to check out Reminder Triggers.