If you do not use 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) or single sign-on (SSO), then you can login using your Exchange email address and password. If you are using 2FA or SSO, please see Troubleshooting sign in for Microsoft Exchange (On-Premise).
- If you're signing in for the first time, please sign in via the email invite in your inbox.
- If you've already signed in before, enter your custom Affinity URL (see How to find your Affinity subdomain) on your web browser's search bar, which is typically formatted as follows: https://subdomain.affinity.co
- Then, input your Microsoft email address into the field outlined below and click Sign in with On Premise Exchange.
- Fill in these four fields:
- Exchange email address
- Exchange password
- Username (also known as EWS username). If you don't have an EWS username, then leave this field blank.
- Your custom EWS URL (see How to find your custom EWS URL).
- If you come across any error messages while attempting to sign in, feel free to take a screenshot and send it to email@example.com.
For first-time users who sign in successfully, please follow these steps to ensure that your Exchange email account is syncing successfully:
- Click on Settings.
- Then, click the Email Accounts tab and click Add Account.
- Sign in with the exact same credentials one more time to ensure that Affinity starts syncing your email/calendar data.