How to sign in with Microsoft Exchange (On-Premise)
If you do not use 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) or single sign-on (SSO), then you can login using your Exchange email address and password. If you are using 2FA or SSO, please see Troubleshooting sign in for Microsoft Exchange (On-Premise).
- If you're signing in for the first time, please sign in via the email invite in your inbox.
- If you've already signed in before, enter your custom Affinity URL (see How to find your Affinity subdomain) on your web browser's search bar, which is typically formatted as follows: https://subdomain.affinity.co
- Then, input your Microsoft email address into the field outlined below and click Sign in with On Premise Exchange.
- Fill in these four fields:
- Exchange email address
- Exchange password
- Username (also known as EWS username). If you don't have an EWS username, then leave this field blank.
- Your custom EWS URL (see How to find your custom EWS URL).
- Finally, attempt sign in. If you come across any error messages, feel free to take a screenshot and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: For first-time users who sign in successfully, go to Profile Preferences. Then on the Email Accounts tab, click Add another account (see Adding/Removing your email accounts) and sign in with the exact same credential to start syncing immediately. This repetitive step is just to ensure that your Exchange email account is syncing successfully.