Deactivate users who will no longer use Affinity, and reactivate those who will resume using Affinity
Before deactivating users, please note the following:
- If a user is deactivated, any email domains that are not associated with the Organization's registered email domain will have their email/calendar data deleted. This includes (but is not limited to) personal email accounts that the user has synced into Affinity*.
- The deactivated user will no longer be able to log into the platform.
- If the deactivated user owns any public/shared list(s), the list(s) will be re-assigned to the Admin who deactivated the user. Private (non-shared) lists will remain private and will not be re-assigned.
- If the deactivated user is permanently deleted due to above reason* and has made any Alliances, Affinity will create an Alliance only account for them so they can still access their Alliance network.
Whenever team members no longer use Affinity, admins can deactivate them to make their seat vacant for another person to use.
- Click the Menu icon, then click Settings.
- Click Team Management, then click the ellipsis (3-dotted icon), then click Deactivate this user.
- Make sure you agree with the following:
- If the deactivated user has any emails with domains not associated, it will appear like this:
- The user will then appear in the Deactivated Users section.
- Click the ellipsis (3-dotted icon), then click Reactivate this user.
Note: To completely remove users and their associated email/calendar data from your team Affinity account, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an admin user, and we'd be happy to remove these users for you! If you are not an admin user, please ask a fellow admin to write into email@example.com.