Whenever team members no longer use Affinity, admins can deactivate them to make their seat vacant for another individual to use. Should they consider rejoining in the future, admins can reactivate them accordingly.
- Click the Menu icon, then click Settings.
- Click Team Management, then click the ellipsis (3-dotted icon), then click Deactivate this user.
- Make sure you agree with the following.
Note: If the user owns any private/shared lists, they will all be re-assigned to the admin who deactivates the user.
- If the deactivated user synced any email accounts with email domains not matching your account's configured email domain(s), the data associated with these accounts will be removed.
- The user will then appear in the Deactivated Users section.
- Click the ellipsis (3-dotted icon), then click Reactivate this user.
Note: If you are an admin and would like to completely remove users and their associated email/calendar data from your team Affinity account, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and email address, and we'd be happy to remove these users for you. If you are not an admin user, please ask your admin to write into email@example.com.