Tag your team members in your notes to notify them, include hyperlinks to relevant articles, and make text stand out with rich text formatting. Create and view notes in two ways:
Note: If you navigate away from the page, don't worry - Affinity will auto-save your draft so your notes are safe!
Create and view notes on a profile page
- Whether it's the profile page of an organization/person/opportunity, the mechanics are the same.
- Click Add a note, Log a meeting, or Log a call.
- Type out the note, using @ mentions to notify your team members as well.
- Click the Notes tab on the top-right corner to see the history of all notes that were added to that contact.
Create and view notes within a list
- Click on a cell within the Notes column to see the slideout appear from the right.
- See all notes that you and your team members have added to that specific contact.
- This includes regular notes and notes attached to logged meetings/calls.
- Add a new note on the bottom-right corner, then click Save.