Tag your team members in your notes to notify them, include hyperlinks to relevant websites, use note templates and make text stand out with rich text formatting. Feel free to jump to the section most relevant to you:
If you navigate away from the page while drafting up a note, don't worry - Affinity will auto-save your draft so nothing gets lost.
Create and view notes on a profile page
Whether it's the profile page of a person, organization, or opportunity, the mechanics are the same.
- Click into any profile page, then click Add Note, Log Meeting, or Log Call.
- If you log a meeting/call with participants, they will not be notified in any way. It is simply to keep track of who you had the meeting/call with.
- Type out the note, using @ mentions to notify your team members as well.
- Click the Notes tab on the top-right corner to see the history of all notes that were added to that contact.
Create and view notes within a list
- Click on a cell within the Notes column to see the sidebar appear from the right.
- See all notes that you and your team members have added to that specific contact.
- This includes regular notes and notes attached to logged meetings/calls.
- Add a new note, then click Save.
- Notes added to a person's profile page will also show up on the profile pages of the organizations and opportunities the person is associated with.
- Notes added to an organization's profile page will NOT show up on the profile pages of the people or the opportunities the organization is associated with.
- Notes added to an opportunity's profile page will NOT show up on the profile pages of the people or the organizations the opportunity is associated with.