In this article, we'll go over the three ways to export notes from Affinity:
- Exporting notes from lists
- Exporting notes from profile pages
- Exporting all team members' notes (Enterprise Admins only)
Note: To ensure the success of exporting large datasets of notes, all your note exports will be available for download via the email notifications sent to your inbox, or by clicking the Notifications icon on the top-right corner. The more data that is being exported, the longer it will take to process - if you don't receive an email notification within 2-3 hours, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help.
Exporting notes from lists
Export all the notes associated with the organization(s), people, or opportunities based on the list they are in. When exporting, you will only be exporting the notes of list entries that appear in the saved view you're currently on. If you wish to export the notes of all list entries, remove all filters before following the steps below.
- Click on the Export icon, then click Export all notes in view. This will include notes attached to synced calendar events and manually logged meetings/phone calls.
- Once the download is ready, you will receive an email notification that includes the link to download the CSV file.
- You will also see a notification appear when you click on the Notifications icon in the top-right corner.
- Once the CSV file has completed downloading, the file should look like the following below.
Exporting notes from profile pages
- Go to the profile page you wish to export notes from, then click the ellipsis (3-dotted icon).
- Click Export notes. This will export all notes associated with that contact, including notes attached on synced calendar events and manually logged meetings/phone calls.
Exporting all team members' notes (Enterprise Admins only)
Please note that this feature is only available for Enterprise Admins on the Enterprise tier.
- If you are an Enterprise Admin for your team's Affinity account, click on the Personal Avatar on the top-right corner, then click on Settings.
- Click on Export Data tab, then click Export for the first option: Export all of my team's notes. This will include notes attached on synced calendar events and manually logged meetings/phone calls.