Logging into Affinity with Google is quick and simple. You will not need to create a custom password for Affinity since you will be logging in using your Gmail address and its associated password.
Logging in via Web
- To login, enter your custom organization URL on your web browser's search bar (which is typically formatted as follows):
Click "Sign in with Google"
- Now, select the email address that has access to your Affinity account.
From there, you should be good to go!
Note: You can also login via the Affinity homepage at www.affinity.co
Logging in via Mobile
- Make sure you are first logged into Affinity's web app.
- Download Affinity's mobile app (iOS or Android).
- Depending on whether you have single sign-on (SSO), 2-factor authentication (2FA), or the standard login procedure, your login flow may vary accordingly.