Affinity automatically fuels organizations with Crunchbase and Clearbit data to help clients minimize manual data entry.
What Crunchbase fields are available
- Number of Employees
- Investment Stage
- Last Funding Date
- Last Funding Amount (USD)
- Total Funding Amount (USD)
- Year Founded
When Crunchbase data may not surface
- Organizations recently added to Crunchbase. If a Clearbit version of the organization exists at the moment, Affinity will pull in the respective data from Clearbit.
Note: Prefer Crunchbase? Go to the organization's Crunchbase version when it eventually appears, then click the 3-dotted icon to merge the Clearbit version (see Merging duplicate contacts).
- If there is no interaction with the organization (i.e. email/calendar) or if it hasn't been added to an organization list yet.
- If there is no cb logo next to the organization's name and URL.
NOTE: Green field values denote that the organization is still actively syncing from Crunchbase/Clearbit. Blue field values denote that you/your team member(s) have overwritten such fields, therefore breaking the sync from Crunchbase/Clearbit. To reenable the sync, simply clear out the cell containing the blue field values and Affinity will automatically re-populate the cell with the respective data from Crunchbase/Clearbit within 24 hours.