Affinity automatically fuels organizations with Crunchbase and Clearbit data to help clients minimize manual data entry. At times, the process may take longer than anticipated to pull in the available information. Below are a few important callouts:
1. Organizations new to Crunchbase may take up to a week before surfacing in Affinity. If a Clearbit version of the company exists at the moment, Affinity will pull in the respective data from Clearbit.
- Prefer Crunchbase? Go to the organization's Crunchbase version when it eventually appears, then click the 3-dotted icon to merge the Clearbit version into the Crunchbase version.
2. In order for an organization profile to populate with Crunchbase/Clearbit data, you must have had an interaction with the organization (i.e. email communication/calendar event) or have added the organization to a list.
3. You can determine if an organization is being sourced with Crunchbase data if there is a "cb" notation next to the organization's name and URL.
4. The following fields will be enriched by Crunchbase:
- Number of Employees
- Investment Stage
- Last Funding Date
- Total Funding Amount (USD)
- Year Founded
NOTE: Green field values denote that the organization is still actively syncing from Crunchbase/Clearbit. Blue field values denote that you/your team member(s) have overwritten such fields, therefore breaking the sync from Crunchbase/Clearbit. To reenable the sync, simply clear out the cell containing the blue field values and Affinity will automatically re-populate the cell with the respective data from Crunchbase/Clearbit within 24 hours.