Affinity imports crunchbase data into an Organization profile to help clients avoid manual data entry. At times the data feed may take longer than anticipated to update. Below are a few important callouts:
1. Organizations new to crunchbase may take up to a week before surfacing in Affinity.
2. In order for an organization profile to populate you must have had an interaction with the organization in the form of a calendar invite or email communication.
3. Adding the organization to a new or existing list will also result in the data being populated.
4. You can determine if a field is being auto-populated with crunchbase data by referencing the "cb" notation on any given column.
5. The following organization profile data points will be enriched by crunchbase: stage, description, employee count, year founded, location, city, state, zip code, industries, last funding round, investors, and total funding.
NOTE: Overwriting fields enriched by crunchbase and/or Clearbit will break the sync. To restart the sync, simply empty the fields which you have overwritten and Affinity will automatically import the respective data from crunchbase and/or Clearbit within 24 hours.