You may have more or less permissions based on your role at the account level and within each list at the list level.
- Account Level
- List Level
Here are the different roles at the account level:
- Standard (Professional, Premium, and Enterprise tiers)
- Account Admin (Professional, Premium, and Enterprise tiers)
- Enterprise Admin (Enterprise tier only): Only the Enterprise Admin will have access to updating the roles for their team members.
How to find your role at the account level
- To find out your account role, click on Settings.
- Then, click the Users and Permissions tab to see your role under Account Role.
Here are the different roles at the list level for each list:
- List Admins: Have the same privileges as the list owner.
- List Owner: The user who created the list.
The List Owner and List Admins will have access to sharing lists and defining roles within each list (see Sharing lists).
How to find your role at the list level
- Click into a list, then click on the Share button on the top-right corner.
- If you see the blue alert bar stating, "You currently do not have access to share this list..." then your user type is Basic for this specific list, as shown under General access (see List Level Permissions).
- If you see the search bar to share with other users instead, then you are likely the List Owner or a List Admin for this specific list.