Affinity User Types
Affinity has more granular permissions based on your user type at the account level and at the list level.
- Account Level
- List Level
Here are the different user types at the account level:
- Standard (Professional, Premium, and Enterprise tiers)
- Account Admin (Professional, Premium, and Enterprise tiers)
- Enterprise Admin (Enterprise tier only): Only the Enterprise Admin will have access to updating the user types for their team members.
How to find your user type at the account level
- To find out your user type, click on Settings.
- Then, click the Users and Permissions tab. Under Account Role, you'll see your user type.
Here are the different user types at the list level for each list:
- List Admins: Have the same privileges as the list owner.
- List Owner: The user who created the list.
The List Owner and List Admins will have access to sharing lists and defining user types (see Sharing lists).
How to find your user type at the list level
- Click into a list, then click on the Share button on the top-right corner.
- If you see the blue alert bar stating, "You currently do not have access to share this list..." then your user type is Basic for this specific list, as shown under General access (see List Level Permissions).
- If you see the search bar to share with other users instead, then you are likely the List Owner or a List Admin for this specific list.