Streamline your sales process in Affinity by setting up conversion flows. Within a list of people, organizations, or opportunities, you can set up a trigger based on a status change that will create a new opportunity in a separate list.
To set up a new trigger, click on the ellipsis in the top right and select "Triggers," then "Opportunity Triggers."
Certain fields will carry over to the opportunity as well, depending on the type of list the opportunity is getting created from.
- Contact Name
- Contact’s Organization
- Opportunity name will be populated with the name of the contact’s organization
- Organization Name
- Opportunity name will be populated with the name of the organization
- People within the opportunity
- Organizations within the opportunity
- Opportunity name will be populated with the name of the first opportunity