Delete certain contacts from your Affinity account if they are not relevant or are considered spam.
Note: If you are trying to delete a personal contact of yours (i.e. spouse, family member, doctor, etc.), please note that continued communication with them will simply recreate them as contacts in your Affinity account. To avoid this, feel free to add them to your Hidden contacts list (see Personal Privacy Settings).
How to delete a people-type contact
- Go to the contact’s profile page.
- Click the ellipsis (3-dotted icon).
- Click Delete this person.
How to delete an organization-type contact
- For manually created organizations, follow the same steps shown in How to delete a people-type contact".
- However, Crunchbase/Clearbit-enriched organizations cannot be deleted. If they are no longer relevant, you can simply remove them as list entries from any list and disregard them moving forward.
How to delete an opportunity
- For opportunities, follow the same steps shown in How to delete a people-type contact".