Affinity not only gives you smart filters within the platform but also allows you to receive these notifications directly to your inbox by setting up email notifications. You can do this by:
- Clicking on the hamburger icon on the top left
- Clicking on Settings
- Choosing Notifications
You will see the option to set up preferences for unanswered emails, reminders, notes, and shared lists.
- Unanswered Emails: You will receive a notification email from affinity including which emails in the past day and half have gone unanswered.
- Reminders: You will receive email notifications for reminders that you are assigned as the owner on.
- Notes: Email notifications will be sent if you are tagged in a note or if others reply to a note you are a part of.
- Shared Lists: You will receive an email notification if others share a list with you.
By default, email notifications for these alerts will be set to daily; however, you have the option to change each individually to either Never, Daily, or Immediately.