Receive email notifications for certain activities like unanswered emails, reminders, and more.
- Click on your Personal Avatar, then click on Profile Preferences.
- Click the Notification Settings tab.
- You will receive email notifications at your default email address - if you'd like to switch where you receive email notifications moving forward, please make sure this new email address is signed in and syncing under the Email Accounts tab - then, you can contact us at email@example.com requesting for this new email address to be the new default email address moving forward.
- Here are the activities you can set up email notifications for:
- Unanswered Emails: You will receive a notification email stating which emails in the past 1.5 days have gone unanswered.
- Reminders: You will receive email notifications for reminders that you are assigned as the owner on.
- When I'm added as an owner: You will be notified when you're added as an owner to an entry on a list.
- Notes: Email notifications will be sent if you are tagged in a note or if others reply to a note you are a part of.
- Shared Lists: You will receive an email notification if others share a list with you.
Note: By default, the frequency of these alerts will be set to Daily (triggered at 7 AM every day based on your time zone preference). However, you can change each one accordingly (Never, Daily, or Immediately).
Web-app notifications will trigger immediately, regardless of what cadence you have set your email notifications to.