Affinity not only gives you smart filters within the platform but also allows you to receive these notifications directly to your inbox by setting up email notifications.
- Click on the Menu icon on the top-left corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Click Notifications.
Here are the options to set up preferences for:
- Unanswered Emails: You will receive a notification email stating which emails in the past 1.5 days have gone unanswered.
- Reminders: You will receive email notifications for reminders that you are assigned as the owner on.
- When I'm added as an owner: You will be notified when you're added as an owner to an entry on a list.
- Notes: Email notifications will be sent if you are tagged in a note or if others reply to a note you are a part of.
- Shared Lists: You will receive an email notification if others share a list with you.
By default, the frequency of these alerts will be set to Daily; however, you can change each one accordingly (Never, Daily, or Immediately).
Web-app notifications will trigger immediately, regardless of what cadence you have set your email notifications to in Settings > Notifications.
If you do not receive these web-app notifications immediately, feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we'd be happy to take a deeper look.