Automatically transcribe your meetings and receive summarized meeting notes within Affinity using Affinity Notetaker (only available to select customers at this time).
Note: If you'd like to participate in the Alpha early release, please reach out to your Affinity Customer Success Manager.
- What does Affinity Notetaker enable you to do?
- How to use Affinity Notetaker
- Frequently Asked Questions
What does Affinity Notetaker enable you to do?
- Have meeting transcripts and summarized meeting notes autogenerated for you so that you don't lose any information or insights further along the deal cycle. This crucial context will also be automatically logged to your Affinity CRM where all your deal information lives, not in a silo.
- Identify Next Steps that come out of every meeting. This is automatically captured in your meeting notes at the end of every meeting.
- Save a significant amount of time - no need to follow up after calls to convert your rough notes into readable meeting notes and log them in your CRM.
- Ensure important discussions aren't lost because you're not able to remember a topic while capturing notes post-meeting.
- Focus on running effective meetings and engaging with prospects versus being distracted with note-taking.
How to use Affinity Notetaker
- Sign into Affinity, then click on the Meetings tab on the left side navigation bar.
- You should see a list of all your meetings for the next 2 weeks. Toggle on the switch for the meetings that you'd like for Affinity's AI Notetaker to join and autogenerate notes for.
- Affinity Notetaker will join the call as "Notetaker" either at the scheduled start time or immediately if the meeting has already started. It is simply a bot that is transcribing and summarizing the meeting for you in the background - it will not interact with the other meeting participants.
- Once your meeting ends, you will receive an email with a detailed summarization of your meeting which includes the following: Agenda, Key Highlights, Next Steps, and Summary. You will also have access to a long form transcription of the call.
- Scroll down to the bottom to provide your feedback based on the accuracy and efficiency of the summary. Your feedback is particularly important to us and will influence future development for this feature.
- The note will be automatically added as a meeting note for that meeting in Affinity. A link to the full transcript will also be available within the email and the note.
- The meeting note can be found on the Activity Timeline or the Notes tab on the organization's profile page (based on the external meeting participants). It can also be found on the external meeting participants' profile pages as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
I added the Notetaker to a call but I decided not to transcribe after the call started. Can I remove the bot?
- At any point during the call, you can flip the same toggle off found in the Meetings tab to kick the Notetaker off the call.
- You can also remove the Notetaker from the call by having the meeting host remove it.
My meeting started later than scheduled, will this affect the Notetaker?
- The Notetaker will attempt to join the call at the scheduled start time. If the meeting starts late, the Notetaker will simply wait until the meeting starts.
Can I edit the meeting notes generated by the Notetaker?
- Yes, the generated meeting note is editable like any other note in Affinity.
Are the notes and transcripts searchable within Affinity?
- The meeting note is searchable within Affinity like any other note.
- With the Alpha early release phase, we will provide a link to view the full length meeting transcript at the bottom of the summary note and in the summary email. However, the transcript is not currently searchable within Affinity.
How long will it take to have the transcript and summary available after my meeting ends?
- You should expect to receive an email with a summary and transcript available within a few minutes after the end of your meeting. It will also be created as a note to your meeting on Affinity at the same time.
What permissions are applied on the meeting note?
- With the Alpha early release phase, all internal participants in the meeting (i.e. your team members) will also have access to the note in Affinity.
- Only the user who added the Notetaker to the meeting is allowed editing permissions on the meeting note.
- Only the user who added the Notetaker to the meeting will receive the email after the meeting ends.