How to set win ratios in Affinity Analytics
Use Affinity Analytics to track the success rate of your/your team's pipeline. While you can leverage the Funnel Analysis template to see a visualization of the entire pipeline funnel, this article will show you how to set up a single visualization tile that shows the percentage of deals you/your team has closed.
Note: This video contains the old navigation bar on the top, whereas the current navigation bar now lies on the left side of your screen. While the remaining content is still the same, rest assured that we will be updating our videos accordingly.
How to set up win ratios in dashboard views
- On the dashboard view you'd like to track this data in, click the ellipsis (3 dotted icon), then click Edit dashboard.
- Click Add tile, then choose Visualization.
- To access the fields for the list you're currently on, make sure to select the same list.
- In the Funnel Analysis section, select Next Status as the dimension and Count of List Entries as the measure, then click Run.
- Now, you'll see the full funnel with the number of list entries for each step of the funnel. Given that you only want the win ratio, filter the Next Status field so that you're only focusing on New (the very first status/step of the funnel) and Portfolio (the status within the Won category of the Status field). Then, click Run.
- To formulate the win ratio, click the Settings icon next to Count of List Entries, then within Calculations, click on % of previous.
- Now, click on the arrow next to Count of List Entries to reverse the sort order from Descending to Ascending.
- Now, hide the Next Status dimension from the visualization.
- Also, hide the Count of List Entries measure from the visualization.
- This will now allow you to select Single Value as the visualization type. Name your visualization tile on the top-left corner where it says Untitled, then click Save.
- You can now see your funnel's win ratio at any given moment and even set up alerts to notify you/your team members when the win ratio meets a certain percentage. Make sure to click Save for the entire dashboard view and you're all set.