Basic Reporting - List Summary Reports
Summary Reports allow you to easily filter your data segmented by key fields such as: Status, Owner, Source, Industry, Owner & Status, Source & Status.
- Click the Reports tab on your global navigation bar.
Note: Those on the Premium and Enterprise tiers may no longer see the Reports tab (Basic Reporting) - we highly suggest leveraging Affinity Analytics’ advanced reporting features moving forward.
- Begin by selecting a list and specifying the time period in Date Added.
- Use a saved view from the list to quickly apply its associated filters, or click the Filter icon to start from scratch.
- All the tabs on the left are simply pre-applied templates (i.e. Summary by status, Summary by owner, etc.). Click Group by to override the template and change the groupings in the x-axis.
- You can have up to two different groupings. The 1st field will be displayed on the x-axis and the 2nd field is color-coded by each bar along the y-axis. In the example below, the list is grouped by Owners first, then by Industry within each owner.