When exporting a list, Affinity will send you an email with a link to download the CSV file that matches the view of your list.
How to export a list
- Select the appropriate columns and filters in the saved view you plan to export.
- Click the Download icon on the far right.
- Select Export this view as CSV.
- Note: Exporting all people or all notes will be directly downloaded as a CSV file.
- Check your primary email address that's associated with Affinity.
- Click the download link within the email.
Note: The default Connections column will not export any data at the moment.