When exporting a list, you can download the CSV file either via the email you will receive in your inbox or the Notification icon on the top-right corner. Depending on the list-type, here are the types of exports you can do within a list:
|People lists||Organization lists||Opportunity lists|
|Export this view as CSV||X||X||X|
|Export all notes in view||X||X||X|
|Export all people in view||X||X||X|
|Export all introductions in view||X||X|
Note: If your team is on the Enterprise Billing Tier, only the List Owner and List Admins will be able to export a saved view within a list (see List Level Permissions).
How to export a list
- Make sure you include the appropriate columns in the saved view you plan to export.
- Then, click the Export button.
Note: If you export a saved view that includes Crunchbase fields, they will not be included in the exported CSV file (see Restrictions on exporting Crunchbase data).
Note: If you choose Export all people in view or Export all notes in view, they will be directly downloaded as a CSV file.
- Click the Notification icon where you will receive a notification to download the export.
- Or, click the download link within the email that has been sent to your primary email address.
Note: The default Connections column will not export any data at the moment.
Restrictions on exporting Crunchbase data
- Per our recent contract renewal with Crunchbase beginning March 22, 2021, Crunchbase fields will not be included in the exported CSV file, even if they are showing in the saved view that you exported from (see Updates to Crunchbase data on Affinity).