When exporting a list, you will now receive a link to download the CSV file via two methods:
- Via email
- Via the Notification icon on the top-right corner
How to export a list
- Select the appropriate columns and filters in the saved view you plan to export.
- Click the Download icon on the far right.
- Select Export this view as CSV.
NOTE: Only exporting all people in this view or all notes in this view will be directly downloaded as a CSV file.
- Click the Notification icon where you will receive a notification to download the export.
- Or, click the download link within the email that has been sent to your primary email address.
NOTE: The default Connections column will not export any data at the moment.