Using natural language processing, Affinity helps you avoid dropping the ball by suggesting unanswered emails you may want to follow up on. The platform is designed to detect emails that require a response but have gone unanswered for a day and a half by either your recipients or yourself.
How does Affinity determine unanswered emails?
- Affinity will not consider emails only consisting of you and your team members (based on matching email domains).
- Affinity will not consider cold inbound emails, effectively treating them as spam.
Affinity will consider outbound cold emails since you may want to follow up on them.
- Affinity will check both the To and CC lines to determine whether to notify you about an unanswered email.
Where to find your unanswered emails
- Click on the Unanswered Emails on the global navigation bar on the left side of your screen.
- If you have set your email notifications for unanswered emails to Daily, you will also receive an email in your inbox accordingly.