Leverage Affinity Reports to visualize your lists in the following ways:
- Summary Reports
- Funnel Analysis Reports
- Team Activity Reports
- Forecast Reports
- Performance Reports
- Opportunities Reports
How to leverage Affinity Reports
- Click the Menu icon on the top-left corner, then click Reports.
- Select a list and a date range.
- Narrow down relevant information by choosing a saved view with preset filters, or by filtering from scratch.
- You can also group by a maximum of two fields to perform further analysis.
- The first grouping will indicate the groups on the x-axis.
- The second grouping will indicate the groups within each group on the x-axis.
Some reports support a maximum of 12 filters that are chosen based on which tags contain the most data - if the intended tags don't show, you can always edit the tags you'd like to see. (i.e. Summary by owner chooses 12 owners ranked from highest to lowest based on the number of entries they own).
Reports that support a maximum of 12 filters are:
- Summary by owner
- Summary by source
- Summary by industry