We’re so glad you decided to give Alliances a try! Alliances allow you to leverage the networks of your fellow colleagues, investors, and advisors to:
- See every customer your network can introduce you to. Access which key people they know across your accounts.
- Raise your next round with your network’s help. See which investors your Alliance can connect you to at which VC firms and incubators.
Use this short guide as a reference to help you and your team get the most out of Alliances.
I. How do I view my Alliances page?
- Open your navigation panel by clicking the hamburger icon on the top left of any page
- Click Alliances
II. How do I use my Alliances?
i. On the Alliances page:
- Look up any organization to see who your allies can introduce you to
- Type the name or domain of the organization (or click any of our preselections)
- Affinity will show you every contact your allies can introduce you to at that organization
ii. On Lists:
Alliances supercharge all of your lists, showing you which allies can introduce you to which prospects
- On any List, click Manage columns
- Toggle on Connections in the right sidebar that opens up
- Your Connections column will now show you who your allies can introduce you to at every row in your List
iii. On Profiles:
Alliances also supercharge all of your organization and person profiles.
- On any organization profile, open the right sidebar and toggle on Show connections to see who your allies can introduce you to at that organization
- On any person profile, open the right sidebar to see which of your allies can introduce you to that person
III. What data is shared in an Alliance?
Only relationship strength is ever shared between allies. A relationship strength is a number from 0 to 100 that scores how well an ally knows an organization or person. It's computed via real time email and calendar activity, making it significantly more accurate than LinkedIn connections. Beyond relationship strength, no email or calendar data is ever shared.