Feel free to check out our native integration with Mailchimp! However, if you choose to stick with Zapier, this step-by-step walkthrough will help you set up an integration to automatically add people to Mailchimp whenever they are first added to a people list in Affinity.
To get started, navigate to Affinity's Integration with Zapier, and select "Make a Zap" on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Under “Search hundreds of apps…”, type in and click Affinity.
- Click New List Entry, and then Save + Continue.
- Click Connect an Account.
- Enter your Affinity API key. Select it, then press Test to check that the account is connected. Then click Save + Continue.
- Enter the List that you want to scan for new entries, and press Continue. After double checking the qualifications, then press Fetch & Continue.
- Make sure that you get a notification saying that the test was successful before moving on. Press Continue.
- Now, under “Choose an Action App”, type in and click on MailChimp.
- Press on Add/Update Subscriber, and then Continue.
- Connect your MailChimp account, and then press Save + Continue.
- Under “List”, press on the list you want to add contacts to.
- Under “Subscriber Email”, press on field that says “The person’s primary email”. This represents the email address that is associated with the contact you’re adding into MailChimp. Press Continue.
- Press Create & Continue. Make sure that the test is successful.
- That’s it! Give your Zap a name and then turn it on.