The default settings will not show email interactions on you/your team member’s profile pages in order to protect any sensitive information shared among team members (internal contacts are those with the same email domain as the organization's Affinity subscription). For email interactions between you/your team members and external contacts (external contacts are anyone with different email domains than that of your organization's Affinity subscription), you/your team members will be able to see your respective interactions with those on the "To:" or "CC:" line; however, all subject lines will be visible to all team members.
You can toggle between sharing your interactions with your team or people in specific lists by:
- Clicking on the 3 horizontal lines (hamburger icon) on the top left corner
- Clicking on Settings
- Clicking on Privacy
- Clicking View Permissions
- Toggle Allow my team members to view my email conversations on/off
- Choose either All of my email interactions or Select specific lists that you want your team to see email interactions for
- If you choose the option for people on a specific list then click Manage to specify the specific list.