The default settings will show no email interactions on an internal team member’s profile page in order to protect any sensitive information. For email interactions between members of your team and external contacts only those on the “to:” or “cc:” line will have access to viewing the body of an e-mail; however, all subject lines will be visible to all team members.
You can change your account settings to share your emails with your entire team or people in specific lists.
You can enable or disable the settings by:
- Clicking on the hamburger icon on the top left
- Clicking on Settings
- Going into Privacy
- Select the tab View Permissions
- Toggle Allow my team members to view my email conversations on/off
- Choose either All of my email interactions or Select specific lists that you want your team to see email interactions for
- If you choose the option for people on a specific list then click Manage to specify the specific list.