Get all the benefits of Affinity directly within your inbox!
- Download the Affinity Pathfinder Chrome Extension.
- This will give you access to Affinity-related actions directly within Gmail.
- You will also be able to surface your Affinity connections on any website you visit and on Linkedin (see Downloading and using Affinity's Pathfinder Chrome Extension).
How to set up Affinity for Gmail
Once you've download the Affinity Pathfinder Chrome Extension, go to your Gmail account and follow the steps below.
How to use Affinity for Gmail
- Search for people, organizations, and opportunities.
- Create new contacts (i.e. people, organization, and opportunities).
You can even add them to a specific list, attach the email thread as a note, and upload files to their Affinity profiles during this process.
- Add contacts to a list.
- Click More options to add notes, set reminders, attach files, and attach email threads as notes.
NOTE: If you are a Microsoft Exchange/Office365 user, then feel free to use Affinity's Outlook add-in.