Saved views allows you to share a common view of columns and filters with your team or create a private view for yourself to easily access later. Once you have set the view the way you want to present it, you are ready to save this dynamic view. No need to manually update it! As people or organizations are added to the list that fit the requirements of that saved view, they will automatically be added to it.
To create a saved view, simply follow these instructions:
- Click on No view applied once you are satisfied with your list view
- Then select Save current view
- In the popup window name your new view. If this view should be set as the new default view for the team or private to yourself toggle that option on. If you do not toggle either of these options the view will be available for the whole team and accessible under the Team tab.
Here's a video showing how to do this:
Need to make adjustments to your saved view? No problem! Just press the blue Update view button after you've made your changes to the filters or column organization.
When hovering over a specific view in the saved view dropdown menu you will see a few options appear:
- The image of links will let you copy a shareable link to that saved view. It is important to keep in mind only members of your team with access to the list will be able to view.
- The pencil will allow you edit the name of the saved view.
- The trash can will allow you to delete that specific saved view
Many of our users set up saved views with filters to:
- View contacts you haven’t emailed or met within a time period
- See all deals with a specific owner
- See all entities with a specific status
- Find all contacts within a certain industry/location