Within a list, saved views allow you to create private views for yourself or public views for your team to access. Once you have a view set the way you want via filtering and sorting, you can save this view. Keep in mind that these saved views are dynamic - list entries that meet/no longer meet the criteria originally set in the filters will either appear/fall off the saved view.
- How to create a saved view
- How to change a saved view from private to public
- How to update a saved view
- How to delete a saved view
How to create a saved view
- Set the list up by using filters, sorting, or manage columns to hide/show different columns.
- Once you are satisfied with your list view, click on Save Icon (1).
- Select Save a copy of this view (2).
- In the pop-up window, please give your new view a name.
How to change a saved view from private to public
- Select the person icon.
- Select Everybody on my team.
How to update a saved view
Once you've made your changes, you'll need to go back to the Save Icon, and click "Update this View". If you are not able to update the view, this means that Admin/Owner list level permissions are required. Of course, this does not apply if it is your own personal view.
How to delete a Saved View
- Click on the Views tab on the left corner
- Hover over the Saved View that you want to delete
- Click on the "trash" icon, then click on Delete to confirm