The Saved Views feature allows you to create private views for yourself or public views for your team to access. Once you have a view set the way you want, via filtering and sorting, you are ready to save this dynamic view. The reason why it is dynamic is because as list entries that meet or no longer meet the criterias originally set, they will either appear or fall off the saved view.
Follow these instructions to create a private saved view:
- Set the list up by using filters, sorting, or manage columns to hide/show different columns.
- Once you are satisfied with your list view, click on Save Icon (1).
- Select Save a copy of this view (2).
- In the pop-up window, please give your new view a name.
Update the private saved view to a shared team view:
- Select the person icon.
- Select Everybody on my team.
Updating a Saved View
Once you've made your changes, you'll need to go back to the Save Icon, and click "Update this View". If you are not able to update the view, this means that Admin/Owner list level permissions are required. Of course, this does not apply if it is your own personal view.