Within a list, saved views allow you to create private views for yourself or public views for your team to access. Once you have a view set the way you want via filtering and sorting, you can save this view. Keep in mind that these saved views are dynamic - list entries that meet/no longer meet the criteria originally set in the filters will either appear/fall off the saved view.
- How to create a saved view
- How to change a saved view from private to public
- How to replace the default saved view
- How to update a saved view
- How to delete a saved view
How to create a saved view
- Set the list up by using filters, sorting, or manage columns to hide/show different columns.
- Once you are satisfied with your list view, click on the Save Icon.
- Select Save a copy of this view.
- In the pop-up window, please give your new view a name.
How to change a saved view from private to public
- Click the Person icon, then click Everybody on my team.
- Should you decide to make it private again, click the Globe icon this time, then click Just me.
How to replace the default saved view
- To replace the current default saved view with another saved view, go to the saved view you want to make as the new default saved view.
- Then, click the Person or Globe icon, then click Set as team default view.
How to update a saved view
Once you've made changes to a saved view, you'll need to click on the Save icon, then click Update this view. If you cannot update the saved view, you can simply click the option below to Save a copy of this view.
How to delete a saved view
- Click on the Views tab on the left corner.
- Hover over the saved view that you want to delete.
- Click on the Trash icon, then click Delete to confirm.